At 03:41 PM 7/2/2007 -0500, Randolph Peters wrote:
>There is an interesting demonstration in the official Finale list
>about how to do multiple simultaneous tempos and meters:
>http://forum.makemusic.com/default.aspx?f=6&m=192341
>Hint: the trick involves overlapping multiple systems.

The trouble is playback -- it doesn't, unless you output separate sections
into an audio editor and then overlap the files.

The graphical barlines with overstuffed measures and tuplets method
actually plays back correctly if you need it.

I'm not sure which version is more trouble ... especially if the work is
handed over to another person to work on later!

Dennis