Dennis Bathory-Kitsz / 07.9.17 / 1:37 PM wrote:

>There's a checkbox (I forget exactly where; I'm not on that computer
>right now) to allow horizontal stretching. It's checked by default.
>Uncheck that.

Yeah, but I need horizontal stretching, and grouping used to work back
when v2-3 days as far as I remember, or I would had created new
instances in different length over and over.

By the way, I found an interesting workaround if anyone is interested.
I exported Illustrator CS3 file to TIF in 300 dpi (good enough for me)
and brought it to Finale.  Of cause Finale can't read Adobe Alpha
Channel, but I accidentally noticed the transparency is honored if the
TIF object is on the system which isn't the same system assigned to.

Say you have bar 1-8 on system 1, and 9-16 on system 2.  You want TIF
object on bar 9.  First you assign the object to bar 1 under Scroll View
then go to Page View and drag to object down to bar 9.  VoilĂ , the alpha
channel shows up.  This isn't an ideal workaround at all if there is any
chance of future editing, but at least the finished product looks good
with minimum of wasting time.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>