dhbailey / 07.10.23 / 4:59 AM wrote:

>IMSLP may have been a terrific repository of public-domain scores, but
>it was a repository of scores which were public domain in Canada.  Those
>scores were available to anybody who accessed the site, regardless of
>which country they logged in from, and that's where the trouble started.

There are some software allowed to be distributed only in Japan.  I have
encountered they check my IP range upon download, and get rejected by
saying "you are not in Japan".  This is getting more common in Japan
these days.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>