John Howell / 07.11.25 / 11:26 AM wrote:

>Very nicely done, Hiro!!

Appreciate it very much!

>But let's make it clear that "the season"

I know, I know.  Both my mother and my wife are church organists, and I
am an ex-Christian.  Now I switched from Jesus to Miles, and Miles said
it's OK, in my dream :-)

>At Walmart, of course, the "Christmas season" begins in September,

Got to go with that especially we need to sell our Christmas CDs!  By
the way, our church in my hometown in Japan was located between 2 big
streets where people trespass for shortcut.  Once upon a time, when we
came out to go on a carol, we saw a group of drunk dudes, saying to us
"Hey, even church celebrates Christmas?".  This wasn't a joke!

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>