On Feb 27, 2008, at 1:35 PM, A-NO-NE Music wrote:

Randolph Peters / 08.2.27 / 0:43 PM wrote:

The short answer is to make your shapes in the chord tool!

Interesting!  Thanks for your response.

You can take font characters from a variety of fonts and place them
precisely by using the chord definition subtool within the Chord
Tool.

OK, so it is only possible to compose with characters?  I need repeat
wings and an arrow in a special shape I design. I don't think they can
be used in Chord Definition Editor, right?

Crap, I just read more closely. The special arrow, no. But there are plenty of arrows available in a ton of fonts that might serve the purpose. Open up the Character Palette in Mac to find some that are typeable (that is, don't use Unicode).

The repeat would use opt-sh semicolon, but you would have to put the wings on with another character. In your shoes, I might forgo the wings...

Christopher