On Apr 16, 2008, at 4:25 PM, dc wrote:

I have at least one measure in a score I'm working on where the music won't space correctly: the accidentals collide with the preceding notes. It looks like the music spacing is ignoring the accidentals. I seem to recall someone else had the same problem. What is the solution?

Assuming this is happening in a measure with only one layer, then there is file corruption. Clear the measure stack, delete the measure stack, then add it back in again and re-enter the notes. If this doesn't do it, then there will have to be sterner measures (ha!) taken.

Christopher