Hey guys ... first of all, forgive me for causing a stir by slipping in the Latin ... I should have stuck to America's official lingo. Second, several months ago, I was active on the Sib list, but have forgotten how to post a message there, so instead of messing with it, I went to this list. Anyhoo, I wandered about the Sib site for a while, but didn't see a route to ordering a handbook .... I'll check again.

Thanks,

Dean

On Apr 22, 2008, at 10:14 AM, Williams, Jim wrote:

The probably of receiving a response might be enhanced by posting this on the Sib list. ;-)

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Dean M. Estabrook
Sent: Tue 22-Apr-08 12:33
To: Finale@shsu.edu
Subject: [Finale] OT

I noted in a recent post that someone mentioned one could obtain a
hard copy of the Sib 5 vade mecum for no charge. If true, where does
one access it?

Thanks,

Dean

Dean M. Estabrook
http://deanestabrook.googlepages.com/home

"When I am working on a problem, I never think about beauty. But
when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know
it is wrong. "

R. Buckminster Fuller

Dean M. Estabrook
http://deanestabrook.googlepages.com/home

"When I am working on a problem, I never think about beauty. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong. "

R. Buckminster Fuller

David H. Bailey