I have no idea what to suggest for Sibelius and your Vista problems -- I installed in on my Vista Home Premium 64 notebook and it installed perfectly. Same on my XP-Pro desktop.

Sorry. I'd suggest you do either of two things -- join the Sibelius group at yahoogroups and mention the problem there because Daniel Spreadbury may well have the answer for you. Or call the Sibelius tech support number -- they've been very helpful (and courteous and knowledgeable) the few times I've had to deal with them.

I'm glad the new percussion stuff in 2010 is great -- that's one of the big reasons I upgraded.

David

Howey, Henry wrote:
both arrived Tuesday. SIBELIUS arrived first so I began the install on VISTA
premium business. There was a fatal error 9135 in each of four attempts. I did
all of the prescribed checks (2+ hours) to no avail. I've contacted their
support. no solution yet. This same thing happened with 5, 5.2 etc. Has anyone
else had problems?

2010 went perfectly. For me the new percussion setup is great, especially how
it handles older files! They now really work well.

I'm not convinced about the new VST setup yet.

Henry Howey
Professor of Music
  Sam Houston State University
  Box 2208