On 20 Sep 2009 at 7:42, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

> For me, a netbook would be turning the user interface clock back 15 years.

I don't think most of the people posting in this discussion
understand the point of netbooks -- they are not intended as desktop
replacements, but as ultraportable machines on which you can get a
lot of work done.

If you're contemplating adding equipment for the purpose of taking it
on the road, then you shouldn't be buying a netbook in the first
place, since that completely misses the purpose of this class of
computer.