Hi Jari,

Okay, I get why that happens now -- I have different vertical offsets from the
note for dynamics that contain an "f" vs. those that do not. So when switching
from "f" to "ff" via metatool, the expression stays put. But when switching
from "f" to "p," the "p" reverts to the default positioning.

I'd actually prefer that the plugin (and the metatool) *not* work this way --
instead, I'd like for any manual positioning to be retained no matter what. I'd
only want the position to be recalculated if the original expression has not
been manually adjusted.

Cheers,

- DJA
-----