On Sun, January 30, 2011 4:06 am, Jari Williamsson wrote:
> TGTools/Misc/Font Info lists all non-standard fonts at the end.

This lists fonts including those I'm NOT using. If they're in a library, they
show up on this list, even if they're not in the document itself. So this list
is largely useless. Also it does NOT list the font's protection status, nor
(on Windows) can you read that info with Type 1 fonts.

The only way to get rid of the fonts is to use the 'delete expressions'
feature of TGTools, then do file maintenance and then just plain hope it's
cleared out fonts. But many still stick on this list -- fonts I've never used
and don't even know where they might have come from.

Font issues are a pain (especially when editing others' files when they're
chosen the fonts). A "Flight Check" plugin that identifies *where* the
problems are (not just that they exist) also has a "Fix It" function would be
great.

Dennis