FINALE 12 FOR MAC

Just got 2012 downloaded and imported a simple arr. of a hymn from
2010 to give it a preliminary run. I have not read any of the docs on
2012 changes, nor do I have any familiarity with 2011.

Those things being said, the problem I am having is that i have the
String Section assigned to the accompaniment staves (#3 and #4) and
about measure 11 Finale just quits playing the bass clef for the rest
of the song.

Each of the acc. staves is assigned to Full Strings arco but have
independent MIDI channels assigned. and as I said, it starts out
working fine. Then at meas. 12 the bass clef quits playing. I've seen
many things but I'm stumped. If anyone can help, thx.

Richard