It hits me, very occasionally and at random, in Finale Windows 2011.  I can
rarely find a cause, and it nearly always goes away when I print again.

Two days ago, very late at night I printed, punched and bound a 14
page letter-sized orchestra score.  When I leafed through it to check - I
yelped out loud as I saw that the odd pages 3 through 15 were
postage-stamps and I had not noticed.  I printed those pages again - no
problem until odd pages 11 through 15.  Third time was the charm. I made no
change to the file.  That was the first time I had seen the bug in months,

Some have said it has something to do with multi-measure rests, but I think
I have had it hit in files with none.   Not sure what the solution there
was - just breaking them and re-creating them, perhaps?

In FinWin 2007 that bug was nearly disabling, (for me, but almost no one
else experienced it) - once it hit a file I could not get it to go away.
 The only solution then was to print to a PDF file using CutePDF.

What version and platform are you?

Raymond Horton
Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) UMC
Composer, Arranger
VISIT US AT rayhortonmusic.com