Hello All,

Regarding the "Is FINALE worth continuing?" thread, this list forum has been
very helpful.  I am not a professional engraver orcopyist but I use Finale
everyday and read these posts regularly.

I’m writing today because I would like to learn how to getFinale to play back
quarter tones. I use Finale 2011 on a Mac, version 10.6.  A friend sent me a
.mus file that display quarter tonenotation and when I open it, the file plays
it back correctly.  I copied the quarter tone symbols (partof expression tools)
into a string quartet I am composing but the quarter tonesdo not play back.  My
score doesnot use a particular key signature.

Please let me know how I may correct this.

With appreciation,

Bruce