Hi Blake,

I think the list has likely solved this for you, but if it's really important
and you really wanted to go nuts, I imagine the contractor for the recording
session would have had to generate a rental list for the recording session that
include all of the percussion instruments required... or try to track down the
percussionists used on the session, who are likely still around.

Cheers,

- DJA
-----
WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org