What happens to me when I open a score created in an earlier version of Finale
is that sometimes the groups for things like piano and harp get screwed up, so
that they encompass MORE staves than just the piano staff. I don't know WHY it
happens, but if you go into the Staff Tool and Edit Groups, you can change the
staves that the keyboard groups encompass. Sometimes there is no bracket, so it
is a little confusing, but just look at the "from" and "to" staves in the list
for a given group, and you will be able to manage this.

BTW, it's a bug. It's not supposed to do this. It's just an artifact from
opening an older file.

Christopher