Dear finalelist friends,

        I am trying to finish a score and parts that had been hired out, and
returned to me with problems.  I'm using Finale 2011 on a Mac.

        There is a section with some freedom around bar 100:  Two long,
somewhat free bars had been combined; very hard for the other parts to follow.
I have put the music back into two bars; however, the bar numbers are wrong
after this.  Unfortunately, this has caused different problems in different
parts (!)

In the past, I seem to remember that Finale would correct the bar numbers when
an new bar was interpolated.   But I have a mess, with bar numbers appearing in
odd places on the page as well.  How do I remove and replace the bar numbers
after 100 in the parts?  Or is it easier to remove them all and replace them?

Any help appreciated...
Thanks, Katherine Hoover