That worked.  Thanks.

Now I have another similar problem on the same part.  There is a passage
where the two horns are in octaves.  This is all in T.C. on the score.
The lower part ends up with 4 ledger lines, so I'd like to put it into
B.S. on the managed part.

It seems that that if you apply a clef to the managed part, it affects
the other part that is lined from the same staff.  Does anybody know a
way to make that work?

I guess my next best option is to move the notes up an octave in the
managed part (which should not change the score) and then show an 8VA in
the part, but that may throw off the playback in the score.