Hi Carlos,

I so sorry, for very late reply. Anyway below is the sample transaction
based. Is it safe/compatible using Firebird provider?

Thanks and More Power.

Jun

BindingSourceTable1.EndEdit();
BindingSourceTable2.EndEdit();
using (TransactionScope ts = new TransactionScope())
{

        try

        {

                TableAdapter.Update(DataSet.Table1);

                TableAdapter.Update(DataSet.Table2);

                ts.Complete();

                DataSet.AcceptChanges();

        }

        catch

        {

                DataSet.RejectChanges();

        }

        finally

        {

                ts.Dispose();

        }

}

"Carlos Guzmán Álvarez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hello:
> > Can somebody share sample code, how to make Transaction using DataSet.
All

http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=3Dlnk&kid=3D120709&bid=3D263057&dat=3D1=