This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My apologies to the list.
I've been reminded privately, in a very nice way, that there had been a
discussion some months ago that rescues should be discussed on the appropriate
list and that there was one for exactly that.  Would someone that knows that
particular list post it, I'm sure it was posted then but maybe we have new
members that don't know it or some that have missplaced it.  I also would like
to apologize to the list for the recent post by Joel, I seem to have stirred up
a hornets nest and would not want to be responsible in any way for such emails
as was posted to this list.  Such responses, including mine, should have been
taken private.  Thanks for understanding.
Debby