Hi All,

I am a Rich User Interface Developer using javascript/Ajax on Java/
J2EE platform.
I have no real time experience of using Flex but have basic knowledge
of using it.
I am planning to take Flex 4 ACE Exam next month.

I have worked through the Flex in a Week video training series.

I have referred a few links for the mode of preparation by searching
this group.
http://saurabhnarula.com/blog/my-experience-with-adobe-flex-3-with-air-ace-exam
http://www.anandvardhan.com/2008/06/11/becoming-an-adobe-certified-expert-ace-preparing-and-passing-adobe-certified-flex-developer-exam/

All I could infer is to go through Live Docs for Flex and refer exam
bulletin for complete preparation. I also plan to do one or two sample
comprehensive projects to get good grip in actually using Flex 4
before taking the exam.

<b>I need your inputs in using my time effectively for the
preparation.</b>
Also I need proper references for 'Flex system architecture and
design' apart from Live Docs since I have no real time experience.

Thanks and regards,
Ram Manoj Kongara.