Hello,

there are no public lists maitained anywhere. pearson vue/adobe maitains the
lists privately, if you want to check the credentials of a particular
candidate, please ask the candidate to log in into the above url that
devaraj mentioned and ask him to publish/send(by entering recipients email
id etc) his credentials from the site.

Saurabh
http://blog.saurabhnarula.com/