Hi Everyone,

I'm pleased to announce the release of the Flextras AutoCompleteComboBox Flex Component.

The AutoCompleteComboBox is an Advanced ComboBox with AutoComplete functionality that allows you to filter your dataProvider as you type, including support for remote data. It also supports multiple character type ahead, a selectedValue lookup and the ability to expand the drop down to fit the content regardless of ComboBox width.

You can download our no cost developer edition along with samples and documentation at http://www.flextras.com/?c=213 .

We host a live question and answer session every Friday in February at 1 pm EST. You should join us because it's the best way to find out what we're all about. Go to http://experts.na3.acrobat.com/flextras/ to learn more an ask questions. To find out when this occurs in your time zone: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=6&year=2009&hou r=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=98

Here are some links to find out more:

Register and Download: http://www.flextras.com/index.cfm?event=loginForm&c=213
Product Page: http://www.flextras.com/?event=ProductHome&productID=10&c=213
Documentation: http://www.flextras.com/?event=ProductDocumentation&ProductID=10&c=213
Demos: http://www.flextras.com/?event=ProductSamples&ProductID=10&c=213
Connect Room ( Every Friday at 1pm EST ): http://experts.na3.acrobat.com/flextras/
Flextras Home: http://www.flextras.com/?c=213

Thank you for your interest, I look forward to hearing from you

--
Jeffry Houser, Technical Entrepreneur
Adobe Community Expert: http://tinyurl.com/684b5h