Are you using AMFChannel? AMFChannel uses NetConnection and NetConnection, by
default, batches request that are close in a single POST. You can try to
increase the time between requests or you can wait for a result/fault before
sending the next request. If I remember correctly, HTTPChannel does not do this
(it uses URLLoader), so you can try using HTTPChannel as well.

-Mete