Try FlashDevelop.  Great open source IDE for both Flash and Flex.

http://www.flashdevelop.org

weird website, it's just a forum, no real website, look in the Releases
forum for downloads.

Other good commercial products for Flash development are:

http://www.primalscript.com/

http://fdt.powerflasher.com/

I don't know if either supports AS3 though.

HTH,

Sam

We're Hiring! Seeking passionate Flex, C#, or C++ (RTSP, H264) developer in
the Washington D.C. Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]