Jim,

Make sure PowerSDR is on the screen but the Start/Stop button should be
showing "Start" (in other words, the console should not be running).
Then bring up the Setup form and click the Audio > Primary tab. Set the
Sample Rate to 96000, and the Buffer Size to 1024 (for starters). Click
the 'Apply' button. Then, bring up the device driver form, and set the
"Sampling Rate" to 96 KHz and set the "Buffer Size In Samples" to 1024.

Now, click the Start button on PowerSDR and all should be working.

73, Dale
WA8SRA