Le mardi 17 mai 2005 Ã 08:57 +1000, mostyn.gale a Ãcrit :
> ARGH My email server has been playing up.  I can't send mail with outlook so
> I have to send it through the browser, but then it sends the mail from
> another address so I can't get onto the lists.
>
> Anyway I have a bit of a backlog of questions.
>
> I am trying to put gauges in the virtual cockpits of my R22, Pawnee and C152
> but I am having trouble understanding the data format.  I can get a gauge to
> appear but I would like to do some gauges with covers, so the needle appears
> from under it. I can't find the information in the readme.xmlpanel file.
> Could someone point me in the right direction?  On the same matter is there a
> way of setting coulours on a gauge to be transperent?
>
> Is it possible to animate *.mdl files?  I have been trying to animate my R22
> which is in .mdl format and made by Abacus FSDS. Here is an example of the
> code in the /Models/r22.xml file.
>

> Cheers,
> Mostyn

  I could never animate mdl,
   BUT you can try to translate your model.mdl   to model.ac .dxf ...
with threedconvert which is in your
           source/util/Modeller   directory
I use threedconvert to convert
from mdl format to ac format or dxf format.

Sometime the result is bad, sometime very good, sometime threedconvert
give a segmentation error.

If the result is good you could manipulate your model with a CAD
application (Blender,AC3D....).
And give a name to each part you want animate.

--
Gerard