Am 27.09.2009 21:35, schrieb imacarthur:

> On 27 Sep 2009, at 19:10, Edzard Egberts wrote:
>> Am 26.09.2009 00:25, schrieb imacarthur:
>> Then I started a make and ran into the first
>> problem - -mwindows and -mno-cygwin are not known command line options,
>> so I removed these options from all the files.
>
> That sounds very odd - how sure are you that the correct version of gcc
> was invoked?

Ääähm! The problem was caused by basic misunderstandig of mine: I
thougth compiler version doesn't matter, because it is output for the
same x86-machine and it would be sufficient to provide the flags that
configure source code. But I just found, that I have had installed a
cross-compiler, so I only should use it. :o/