From: Andrew Stewart <andrew.stew...@i-nnovate.net>
To: fluent-nhibernate@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 3:49:33 PM
Subject: [fluent-nhib] Re: Default lazy default value

Hi Oren

This is a legacy setting I vaguely remember from an earlier discussion that
it's to do with the fact that fluent nhibernate was pulled out of jeremy's own
code and he was using lazy load off by default - so it was kept that way for
historical reasons. Is that correct Jeremy?

Cheers

Andy

PS. I had the same opinion when I first saw it though, so know where your
coming from.