I was wondering if any of the project owners would like to have a
ClassMap<T> generator.  The idea is you take existing .hbm files and
it creates the ClassMaps for you.  Exactly like you can go from
ClassMap files to .hbm files.

I've been looking hard at FNH for the past week or so.  I showed it to
one of my team members and his first response was "you mean we'd have
to go through that mapping process again?"  I thought about it figured
one of the major benefits of FNH is you can get away from the mapping
files.  Why not make the barrier of entry less painful for people
wanting to go with FNH over traditional .hbm mapping files?

I'm going to write some a patch for our internal use that will do
that.  I would be happy to contribute the code to the project if there
is any interest.