No problem, I actually encountered this while writing some recent
documentation.
If you're interested as to a reason why this is more difficult to fix than
it may seem: our mappings are currently completely separate, and for things
like collections only the types of the properties are analysed, not the
actual mappings that represent them. Until our mappings are able to inspect
each other, there's no way for them to know if the other side to a
collection is mapped.