I am having a problem with inheritance.  I cannot get the following
example to work with the fluent auto mapping.

I took the example from the documentation and added one class.

Everything I did worked until I added the VipGuest class.

How do I get this to work?  Can it work?

Link to the wiki documentation.
http://wiki.fluentnhibernate.org/show/AutoMappingInheritance

    public class Person
    {
        public virtual int Id { get; set; }
        public virtual string FirstName { get; set; }
        public virtual string LastName { get; set; }
    }

    public class Employee : Person
    {
        public virtual DateTime StartDate { get; set; }
    }

    public class Guest : Person
    {
        public virtual int GuestPassId { get; set; }
    }

    public class VipGuest : Guest
    {
        public virtual int VIPPin { get; set; }