Hi,

I'm new to FNH and NH and have made some progress with getting my
classes mapped using Fluent. Then I found the
PersistenceSpecification. My question is that when I am just checking
against the properties of my class I seem to get the results I expect.
If my mapping class has a Reference back to the parent, I seem to get
the error:

NHibernate.TransientObjectException: object references an unsaved
transient instance - save the transient instance before flushing:
vRA.Domain.Project.

If I remove the

            References(x => x.Project)
                .WithForeignKey("ProjectID").WithColumns("ProjectID");

from my mapping file - all is well.

If add the References back into my map file and then add a

.CheckReference(x => x.Project, _project)

in my PersistenceSpecification I get this error - which I can't quite
decipher

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Invalid index 6 for this
SqlParameterCollection with Count=6..

I'm probably just doing something stupid. Any ideas would be
gratefully welcomed.

thanks!
Bill