Hi,

Using the traditional .hbm NHibernate mapping files I have a very
lightweight framework that allows me to handle mappings for multiple
databases, without requiring an assembly for each set of mappings.

I would like to change this so that I may use the Fluent ClassMap<T>
for my mappings without having to create additional assemblies for
reach database I want to support.   I use the namespaces to determine
which domain objects are for each session.

I now you can do this with the AutoMappings....
m.AutoMappings.Add(
      // your automapping setup here
      AutoPersistenceModel.MapEntitiesFromAssemblyOf<YourEntity>()
        .Where(type => type.Namspace.EndsWith("Entities"))))

Why not also support this:

      .AddFromAssemblyOf<YourEntity>()
        .Where(type => type.Namspace.EndsWith("Entities"))))