So if I had a ListOfSomething and I want an instance of MyClass whose
SomeProperty value is contained in the ListOfSomething, I would use

var myInstance = (MyClass)session.CreateCriteria(typeof(MyClass))
                                           .Add(Restrictions.In
("SomeProperty", ListOfSomething))
                                           .UniqueResult();

Now what if I'm in the opposite scenario?
I mean, I have SomeValue and I want an instance of MyClass whose
SomeList values contain SomeValue.
I would hope that there was something like

var myInstance = (MyClass)session.CreateCriteria(typeof(MyClass))
                                           .Add(Restrictions.In
(SomeValue, "SomeList"))
                                           .UniqueResult();

But there isn't. What other options do I have?