So:
-String.format doesn't help
-declaring i at the start of the method doesn't help
-i dont' have resharper installed, but I don't think the scope of i is
the issue...
-Yes, I agree that it has something to do w/ reflection and the way
LINQ expressions are evaluated. Clearly i is being evaluated outside
of the loop in ReflectionHelper. I read something about forcing LINQ
evaluation using toArray(), but I cna't figure out the syntax for how
I woudl invoke that in this scenario.
-I think the fix may require a code change to Fluent, but if there are
tricks or hacks i could use for now that would be much appreciated!
Thanks for all your quick responses!
Here's the stack trace FYI:
Spring.Objects.Factory.Support.AbstractAutowireCapableObjectFactory.InstantiateObject
(String name, RootObjectDefinition definition, Object[] arguments,
Boolean allowEagerCaching, Boolean suppressConfigure)
Spring.Objects.Factory.Support.AbstractObjectFactory.CreateAndCacheSingletonInstance
(String objectName, RootObjectDefinition objectDefinition, Object[]
arguments)
Spring.Objects.Factory.Support.AbstractObjectFactory.GetObjectInternal
(String name, Type requiredType, Object[] arguments, Boolean
suppressConfigure)
Spring.Objects.Factory.Support.AbstractObjectFactory.GetObject(String
name)
Spring.Objects.Factory.Support.DefaultListableObjectFactory.PreInstantiateSingletons
()
Spring.Context.Support.AbstractApplicationContext.Refresh()
Spring.Context.Support.XmlApplicationContext..ctor(Boolean refresh,
String name, Boolean caseSensitive, IApplicationContext parentContext,
String[] configurationLocations)
Spring.Context.Support.XmlApplicationContext..ctor(String[]
configurationLocations)
Spring.Testing.NUnit.AbstractSpringContextTests.LoadContextLocations
(String[] locations)
Spring.Testing.NUnit.AbstractDependencyInjectionSpringContextTests.LoadContextLocations
(String[] locations)
Spring.Testing.NUnit.AbstractSpringContextTests.GetContext(Object key)
Spring.Testing.NUnit.AbstractDependencyInjectionSpringContextTests.SetUp
()
FluentNHibernate.Cfg.FluentConfiguration.BuildSessionFactory()
Swell.Common.SessionFactory.FluentNHibernateLocalSessionFactoryObject.PostProcessConfiguration
(Configuration config) in C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents
\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Swell\src\Swell.Common\SessionFactory
\FluentNhibernateLocalSessionFactoryObject.cs: line 97
Spring.Data.NHibernate.LocalSessionFactoryObject.AfterPropertiesSet()
Spring.Objects.Factory.Support.AbstractAutowireCapableObjectFactory.InvokeInitMethods
(Object target, String name, IConfigurableObjectDefinition definition)
Spring.Objects.Factory.Support.AbstractAutowireCapableObjectFactory.ConfigureObject
(String name, RootObjectDefinition definition, IObjectWrapper wrapper)
Spring.Objects.Factory.Support.AbstractAutowireCapableObjectFactory.InstantiateObject
(String name, RootObjectDefinition definition, Object[] arguments,
Boolean allowEagerCaching, Boolean suppressConfigure)
FluentNHibernate.Cfg.FluentConfiguration.BuildConfiguration()
FluentNHibernate.Cfg.FluentConfiguration.BuildSessionFactory()
System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeConstructor(Object[] args,
SignatureStruct& signature, IntPtr declaringType)
System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeConstructor(Object[] args,
SignatureStruct signature, RuntimeTypeHandle declaringType)
System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags
invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
FluentNHibernate.TypeExtensions.InstantiateUsingParameterlessConstructor
(Type type)
FluentNHibernate.PersistenceModel.Add(Type type)
FluentNHibernate.Cfg.FluentMappingsContainer.Apply(Configuration cfg)
FluentNHibernate.Cfg.MappingConfiguration.Apply(Configuration cfg)
FluentNHibernate.Cfg.FluentConfiguration.BuildConfiguration()
T](Expression`1 expression)
FluentNHibernate.Utils.ReflectionHelper.GetProperty[TModel]
(Expression`1 expression)
Map(Expression`1 expression, String columnName)
b__0(DynamicComponentPart`1 c) in C:\Documents and Settings\user\My
Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Swell\src\Swell.Common
\Conventions\TestMap.cs: line 29
DynamicComponent(PropertyInfo property, Action`1 action)
DynamicComponent(Expression`1 expression, Action`1 action)
Swell.Common.Conventions.TestMap..ctor() in C:\Documents and Settings
\user\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Swell\src\Swell.Common
\Conventions\TestMap.cs: line 54