I would then recommend mapping the ACCOUNT_ID as your Id(), especially if
that's what's used as a reference for other child tables. It won't affect
your database structure, it's just a way to tell NHibernate what to use for
a primary key during association fetching. If you use both GUID_ACCOUNT_ID
and ACCOUNTID depending on the scenario, then you've probably got many other
issues that you're going to run into down the road, this being one of the
first that should raise the warning flag.

--
- Hudson
http://www.bestguesstheory.com