High, dear Fluxlisters!

>I'm giving you the choice to either stop this
>pointless agitation and contribute to the list in a positive way or
>I remove you both from the list permanently ......
>this decision will NOT be voted
>upon apart from by the owner group!

Brahmahaha!

> we let Eric and his sidekick Tamas get away with so much in the past........

Brahmahaha!

>Anyway George Maciunas expelled Eric from Fluxus in the sixties
>so any act that's good enough for George Maciunas
>is good enough for me.

Brahmahaha!

>how nasty things got the last two times Tamas and Eric
>decided to complain about the list and attack people on it.

Brahmahaha!

>these two make myself and others pretty angry.

Brahmahaha!

>Sol.

(...)
Jean Sellem: What was the most articulated manifestation of Fluxus?

Ken Friedman: (...) Really, the stories - all the stories, all the little
stories
people tell about each other, the arguments about who is really part of
Fluxus and who isn't - that big dialogue streching out over all these years
is the most articulated manifestation. (...)

/On Fluxus - Interview; in: Lund Art Press, vol. 1, #4. Lund, Sweden, 1990/

Brahmahaha!

Hugh!

a1o1a