Michal Kwiatek wrote:
keep-with-next property does not seem to work. It is listed as 'implemented'
in documentation, however theres a 'broken' note next to it. Has anyone had
any experience with this one?

The properties keep-with-next and keep-with-previous are only implemented for table rows.

I use block objects to implement headings. That why I need 'keep-with-next'
property. But perhaps there's a better way to ensure that heading goes
together with the text after it. Any ideas?

The standard is to put the heading and the first paragraph (or similar block element) into a two row, one column table without borders. The following appears to work: <fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="100%"> <fo:table-column column-width="proportional-column-width(1)"/> <fo:table-body> <fo:table-row keep-with-next="always"> <fo:table-cell> <fo:block font-size="40pt" font-weight="bold">Title</fo:block> </fo:table-cell> </fo:table-row> <fo:table-row> <fo:table-cell> <fo:block>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy. Nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna. Aliquam erat volutpat. Iriure dolor in</fo:block> </fo:table-cell> </fo:table-row> </fo:table-body> </fo:table>

J.Pietschmann