Scott Moore wrote:
However, I have FOP embedded in a servlet, and the second time I try to create the same PDF with the EPS image, I get this error:
INFO 10219 [fop ] (): [1]
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.fop.pdf.PDFXObject.output(PDFXObject.java:124)
Anybody know why?

Something went wrong with your image. More detailed, the image body seems to have been lost. It could be a MT problem. Did you recieve other messages, especially warnings?

Also, I noticed that I'm getting line numbers on all the FOP code, which means a debug compile. I rebuilt FOP with jimi, so maybe this is my fault. Is there some way to get an optimized build that I missed?

No. You get always line numbers embedded in the class files. Debug info means additional stuff, like source code.

J.Pietschmann