First, I messed up the PR number – it should be PR107706.

On 12.01.23 11:39, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
On Thu, Jan 12, 2023 at 11:22:40AM +0100, Tobias Burnus wrote:
Rather obvious fix for that ICE.

Comments? If there are none, I will commit it later as obvious.
I think the spec should be clarified, unlike clauses like if, novariants,
nocontext, indirect, final clause operands where we specify the argument
to be expression of logical type and glossary term says that OpenMP logical
expression [...] But for the holds clause, all we say is that holds clause
isn't inarguable and [...] that the listed expression evaluates to true in
the assumption scope. [...]
so I think making it clear that holds argument is expression of logical type
would be useful.

Actually, the spec does have (internally) hold-expr = "OpenMP logical
expression" in a JSON file but that does not show up in the generated
PDF. I have now filed an OpenMP spec issue for it (#3453).

That said, the patch is ok, a rank > 1 expression can't be considered to
evaluate to true...

Thanks! Committed as r13-5118-g2ce55247a8bf32985a96ed63a7a92d36746723dc
(with the fixed PR number).

Thanks.

Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH; Anschrift: Arnulfstraße 201, 80634
München; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Thomas
Heurung, Frank Thürauf; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht
München, HRB 106955