Hi Mike,

All of my plugins worked with the FrameMaker 8 beta.

TableCleaner
PageLabeler
FindChangeSpecial
ImportFormatsSpecial
etc.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

I've got quite a few plugins for my current version of FrameMaker (7.1). Does anyone know if any, most, or all of these will become useless under FrameMaker 8?

I'm anxious to upgrade to FrameMaker 8, but worry that I'll actually lose some functionality until the various plugin vendors produce updates.

Mike Wickham