From: jhar...@cambridgesoft.com
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: missing menu items in Acrobat X Pro
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:54:07 -0400

Everyone,

I’m using Acrobat X Pro (not the reader) to view PDFs.  I want to enable
document rights. I have instructions that tell me that I to go to the Comments
or  Advanced menu to do so.  There is no Advanced item on the main menu. On
further investigation, I find that my main menu is missing several items:
Document, Comments, Forms, Tools, Advanced.

However, I do have File, Edit, View, Window, Help.

How do I get all the menu items in Acrobat X Pro  to appear in Adobe Acrobat
Pro?

Jon Harvey
Manager, Desktop Documentation
Perkin Elmer, Inc.