> sue-c
Nice.

Lynn-Marie Kirby, too, has a fair amount of prior work in MAX-Jitter.

Couple thoughts more:

Anton Marini wrote some shaders and other processes for MAX to resemble
film temperature profiles (technicolor-1, 2, 3, bleach bypass, etc).

( I see David Han has now also mentioned Anton (vade), and Quartz Composer.
There is also, in that series, a mockup of a Rutt-Etra, if I'm not
mistaken. )

Lots of other people use, or have, or once used MAX, and I have some
archived patches in this vein I'd be happy to share if you like. And, there
are many others who use PD instead, or Islandora, Processing, Field, or any
number of other environments -- vvvv, fluxus, extempore, choose your poison
-- MAX is great and derived from IRCAM with a long history, but it is
indeed a big world by now. Though it sounds like you need MAX patches in
particular.

Hit me up off list if you care for a trickle of suggestions known to me.