Using InstallerVise would basically terminate my ability to generate an
Alpha setup executable since they do not have an Alpha version of their
product.  I've asked them before about it, but they said it wasn't a high
priority item, and that was before the big crash last August where AlphaNT
was cancelled, so I'm sure its not even a task item for them now.

However It probably would be useful for Mac installs since that seems to be
what everyone uses on that platform.

mike