Hi all. I'm sure everyone is interested to hear that my move to California
from the East Coast was successful! Yay!

Now, I am ready to start debugging dual-processor NT hangs that I've
been experiencing. I figure I will start with the Windows PMO, but first
I have some questions:

0) There appear to be two PMOs for Win32, one using the Microsoft waveXXX
functions, the other using DirectSound. How do I tell which one is being
used on my machine?

1) What is the state of the DirectSound PMO? Is it actually used in the
product (and if so, can it be used on NT 4?)?

2) According to Microsoft, the latest version of DirectX for NT 4 is
version 3. Is this the case?

3) Who is the main person for these two PMOs?

Thanks,

| Chad Loder - Somerville, MA, USA                 |
| EMail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        |
| Home Page: http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/cloder    |