> On 20 September 2020, at 16:20, Grzegorz Junka <li...@gjunka.com> wrote:
>
> I have two WANs and a server with two interfaces, each interface reaching
> different WAN. The server is configured with two routing tables, fib0 and
> fib1, one per the corresponding interface.
>
> I would like sshd to listen on both interfaces but on different fibs, so that
> returning packets are sent to the proper gateway. Can I do it with one sshd?
> Do I need to run two separate sshd's? Can I run two separate sshd's on the
> same box?

I have sshd running on two interfaces by using pf to handle the situation.
/etc/rc.conf contains
        sshd_enable="YES"

pf.conf contains
        ext_if = "em0"
        back_if = "em1"
        set skip on lo0
        SSH = "nn"
        pass in all
        pass out all
        pass in log on $back_if proto tcp from any to any port $SSH
        pass in log on $back_if reply-to ($back_if 192.168.1.254) proto tcp
from any to any port $SSH keep state

where:
        nn is the non-standard port I use for ssh
        192.168.1.254 is the router for the second interface.

I don't use fibs at all for this, although I do have them setup for when I want
to check out the second port connections.

-- Doug