b. f. skrev 2012-06-01 12:47:
Leslie Jensen wrote:

ImportError:
/usr/local/lib/gobject-introspection/giscanner/_giscanner.so: Undef
ined symbol "PyUnicodeUCS4_AsUTF8String"
gmake[4]: *** [GdkPixbuf-2.0.gir] Fel 1
gmake[4]: Lämnar katalogen

It's difficult to determine the source of the problem without more
information -- are you using python26-2.6.8_1 or python27-2.7.3_1?  If
so, try updating to the latest revision ( _2, in each case) of your
python port,  with UCS4 support enabled, and then rebuild the ports
that depend upon it. There were problems in the penultimate revisions
of those ports, which have since been corrected.

b.

I did make config and changed from UCS2 to UCS4.

Unfortunately I now get a make failure with devel/gobject-introspection

A make deinstall and make reinstall does not help.

/Leslie