I sometimes get the "Lost connection to server!", but not the other messages.
 Presumably it's a difference in verbosity levels.  Also getting the
occasional quitidle savegame.  One of my allies has ghost units, in the
attached T396 savegame there are some Indian Cruisers in Kirkuk that don't
move and don't heal.  I also saw an oddity in which i load some units in a
Transport, move the Transport to its full movement [ending in another city],
then select the loaded units from inside the city dialog and unload them.  In
some instances, those units are never offered a chance to move unless i go out
of my way to click on them.

(file #11055)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: freeciv-T0396-Y01971-auto.sav.bz2 Size:24 KB