Update of patch #3417 (project freeciv):

Qt5

Follow-up Comment #9:

> Yeah, qt5 should be fully compatible with qt4, there is no much
> changes

I now tried to build against qt5. Configure checks to find qt5, and to set
flags should work. Some "#if QT_VERSION_CHECK(5, 0, 0) ... #else ... #endif"
blocks have been added as calls to deprecated functions were giving hard
errors. I gave up when I encountered setCodecForCStrings() call in
fc_client.cpp and found out that it's simply been removed (not deprecated and
replaced, but completely removed).

Attached is what I got done.

(file #19092)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: Qt5.patch                      Size:9 KB